The main objective of TRANSVENTURE is to provide excellence of service and to form a partnership with the client that provides fast and accurate electronic information that impacts on and benefits the areas of patient care, physicians’ decisions, and finance. Our goal is to provide personalized attention to the needs of each client.
TRANSVENTURE sole focus has been on providing quality transcription services in record time. Our entire operation and resources are dedicated to providing the appropriate staff and technology required to meet the essential needs of the electronic patient record component of HIM, whatever that may entail for the individual client.
To make a lasting impact on the transcription industry by earning and maintaining the respect and trust of our customers, team members, investors and peers through our core values.
To provide quality services conforming to customer needs and expectations first time, on time, every time.
To realize our quality policy, daily improvements will be coupled with individual and team innovations in the following areas:
- Continuous improvement and learning: Improvement and learning are regular part of daily work so that each employee seeks to eliminate problems at the source and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Customer Driven Quality: Quality is judged by the customer. The quality process must lead to services that contribute value and lead to customer delight.
- Timely support to customer.
We meet customer expectations by:
- Understanding the needs of customers.
- Anticipating and working towards the future needs of customers.
The framework of operations at TRANSVENTURE has been built on its people, processes, and state-of-the-art technology. It is governed by stringent quality parameters that meet international industry standards, thereby ensuring high performance and exceptional quality of service has been built on its people, processes, and state-of-the-art technology.